top of page
- Fri, Apr 14Los AngelesFormer scientist Galen Erso lives on a farm with his wife and young daughter, Jyn. His peaceful existence comes crashing down when the evil Orson Krennic takes him away from his beloved family. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Sat, Apr 15The MontalbanFollows the lives of three young males living in the Crenshaw ghetto of Los Angeles, dissecting questions of race, relationships, violence, and future prospects. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Sun, Apr 16The MontalbanThe story of a recuperating news photographer who believes he has witnessed a murder. Confined to a wheelchair after an accident, he spends his time watching the occupants of neighbouring apartments through a telephoto lens. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Fri, Apr 21Los AngelesRick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart), who owns a nightclub in Casablanca, discovers his old flame Ilsa (Ingrid Bergman) is in town with her husband, Victor Laszlo (Paul Henreid). Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Sat, Apr 22The MontalbanThe Bride (Uma Thurman) picks up where she left off in volume one with her quest to finish the hit list she has composed of all of the people who have wronged her, including ex-boyfriend Bill. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Sun, Apr 23Los AngelesSet in 1973, it chronicles the funny and often poignant coming of age of 15-year-old William, an unabashed music fan who is inspired by the seminal bands of the time. Watch a movie and dine with doors opening as early as 6:00 p.m.(Film begins at 8:00pm).
- Sun, Apr 30The MontalbanIn 1988, a groundbreaking new group revolutionizes music and pop culture, changing and influencing hip-hop forever. N.W.A's first studio album, "Straight Outta Compton," stirs controversy with its brutally honest depiction of life in Southern Los Angeles. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Fri, May 12Los AngelesIn 1940s South Carolina, mill worker Noah Calhoun (Ryan Gosling) and rich girl Allie (Rachel McAdams) are desperately in love. But her parents don't approve. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Sat, May 13Los AngelesSebastian (Ryan Gosling) and Mia (Emma Stone) are drawn together by their common desire to do what they love. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Sun, May 14Los AngelesCady Heron's family moves to the suburbs of Illinois, she finally gets to experience public school and gets a quick primer on the cruel, tacit laws of popularity that divide her fellow students into tightly knit cliques. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Fri, May 19The MontalbanFerris Bueller has an uncanny skill at cutting classes and getting away with it. Intending to make one last duck-out before graduation, Ferris calls in sick, "borrows" a Ferrari, and embarks on a one-day journey through the streets of Chicago. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Sat, May 20Los AngelesAn aging silent film queen refuses to accept that her stardom has ended. She hires a young screenwriter to help set up her movie comeback. The screenwriter believes he can manipulate her, but he soon finds out he is wrong. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
- Sun, May 21Los AngelesA tale of greed, deception, money, power, and murder occur between two best friends: a mafia enforcer and a casino executive compete against each other over a gambling empire, and over a fast-living and fast-loving socialite. Doors Open at 6pm, film begins at 8pm
Rooftop Movies at The Montalbán starting April 14th, 2023. Doors open at 6pm
The Montalbán’s rooftop OASIS—outfitted with a bar, concession stand, and kitchen—provides an open-air movie theater experience.
Guests must be 18 years or older or accompanied by an adult for R-rated films, and ages twelve and up for family-friendly films. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Each cinematic evening commences when doors open at 6:00 p.m., with the feature film starting 10 minutes after sunset (8pm) . Guests will enter through the main entrance located on Vine.