- Fri, May 20Los AngelesWhen a single mother and her two children move to a new town, they soon discover they have a connection to the original Ghostbusters and the secret legacy their grandfather left behind. Rooftop Film Screening at The Montalbán, Doors and Bar open at 6:00pm. The Movie starts after sunset (8:00pm)
- Sat, May 21Los AngelesYears after the collapse of civilization, the tyrannical Immortan Joe enslaves apocalypse survivors inside the desert fortress the Citadel. Rooftop Film Screening at The Montalbán, Doors and Bar open at 6:00pm. The Movie starts after sunset (8:00pm)
- Sat, May 28Los AngelesAbraham (Edward James Olmos), realizes that his young daughter is talented and begins performing with her at small venues. She finds success and falls for her guitarist, Chris Perez (Jon Seda), who draws the ire of her father. Doors and Bar open at 6:00pm. Film begins at 8:00pm
- Sat, Jun 04Los AngelesWith Spider-Man's identity now revealed, our friendly neighborhood web-slinger is unmasked and no longer able to separate his normal life as Peter Parker from the high stakes of being a superhero. Rooftop Film Screening at The Montalbán, Doors and Bar open at 6:00pm. The Movie starts at 8:00pm
- Sat, Jun 11Los AngelesA look at three defining chapters in the life of Chiron, a young black man growing up in Miami. His epic journey to manhood is guided by the kindness, support and love of the community that helps raise him. Rooftop Film Screening at The Montalbán, Doors and Bar open at 6pm. The Movie starts at 8pm.
Rooftop Movies at The Montalbán is back starting Saturday, April 2nd, 2022.
The Montalbán’s rooftop oasis—outfitted with a bar, concession stand, and kitchen—provides an open-air movie theater experience.
Tickets cost $28.00 for regular admission with popcorn and $58.00 for a double seat AKA love seat (in limited supply), which includes two bottomless popcorn.
Guests must be 18 years or older or accompanied by an adult for R-rated films, and ages twelve and up for family-friendly films. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Each cinematic evening commences when doors open at 6:00 p.m., with the feature film starting 10 minutes after sunset (8pm) . Guests will enter through the main entrance located on Vine.
Attendees can enjoy fun games on-site with activities such as GIANT Jenga, oversized four-in-a-row, cornhole bean bag toss, or just ham-it-up in the Selfie Zone.Screenings will continue every weekend—with double features on Fridays and Saturdays—for the foreseeable future. Join us for dinner with Village Pizzeria and Cafe Cafe on any screening night! The summer series will roll right into Halloween-themed fun in October for Rooftop Screams!.
Safety in Serene
Vaccination and Booster Policy
We require all guests to provide proof of full vaccination along with proof of booster shot for those eligible and a government or education issued photo ID upon arrival, mask is optional.
The Montalbán will reopen at full capacity (100+ seats). City, county, and state guidelines for health and added protocols at the famed venue are as follows:
Digital tickets only for touchless entry.
Reservations are required.
The health of all Montalbán staff, including security, the cleaning and kitchen crews, servers, and greeters is and will be closely monitored. Staff will be required to wear masks and have limited contact with attendees.
Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the venue.
Get a digital copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record